‹ How To Remove Virus "Trojan.Siggen3.62378" ›
|Virus Name :
|Named By :
Modifies file system :
Creates the following files:
Please note : some of the characters are replaced with symbols in order to prevent improper access to malwares.
- Download Dr.Web CureIt! and save it in desktop.
- Download Security Space Pro 7.0 (32/64-bit), save it in desktop.
- Reboot computer to Safe Mode (press F8 before any Microsoft logo appears).
- Double click "cureit.exe" on desktop, follow on screen instructions to scan hard disk.
(Wait patiently, it may take 20-60 minutes to perform an express scan.)
- After scanning is done, select all viruses found and choose "Cure".
(If some files are not suitable to be cured, choose "Quarantine" or "Delete".)
- When all viruses found are cured, quarantined, or deleted, reboot to Normal Mode.
- Uninstall existing anti-virus software which cannot kill the viruses, and then reboot again.
- Locate the setup file of Security Space Pro on desktop, double click to run it.
(For step-by-step procedures, please refer to installation video guide.)
- During setup, choose to obtain a demo key.
- After first time update, the scanner will be launched again, quit the scanner at this point.
- Complete the setup by rebooting computer.
- When time is allowed (may need several hours), perform a full scan in Dr.Web Scanner.
- If it is unable to start Windows due to virus infection, try Dr.Web LiveCD or Dr.Web LiveUSB instead of Dr.Web CureIt!
- Time needed for express scan or full scan relies on many factors, such as system performance, available memory, running processes, number of drives and files, etc.