[ Download Now ]
The product provides protection of communicators and pocket PCs against viruses and other threats targeting wireless. The program can be used on any communicator or Pocket PC running Windows Mobile 2003 / 2003 SE / 5.x / 6.x.
- High scan speed;
- Reliable real-time protection;
- Minimum system load;
- Low updates traffic;
- Ease of use;
- Intuitive interface.
Constant real-time monitoring
- On-the-fly scan of all files opened and/or modified by any application received via GPRS/HSDPA/Infrared/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/USB data-cable or while synchronizing with a PC;
- On-demand scan of the entire file system or selected files and directories;
- Scan of ZIP, SIS, CAB archives;
- On-demand updating of virus databases and program modules via the Internet;
- Isolation of infected files in the "Quarantine" directory.
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows Mobile is launched automatically as soon as an operating system is loaded. A corresponding icon at the bottom of the Today screen shows that the anti-virus is running.
Each file a user or the operating system try to access and all files downloaded via GPRS/HSDPA/Infrared/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/USB are scanned real-time. If an infected object is detected, it will be temporarily blocked by the Dr.Web monitor with a corresponding message displayed to a user, who will have three options for the infected object: ignore, delete, or move to the "Quarantine" directory. By default scan of archived files is disabled.
Flexible scan settings
A user can perform an on-demand scan at any moment. There are two types of scan: full scan or scan of selected files and folders. During the full scan all files including files on memory cards and archives are checked . If the custom scan is seleted, the anti-virus will scan only selected objects - separate user files on memory cards, firmware, files in archives or folders. When the scanning is completed and malicious objects are found, a user can move objects to the quarantine, ignore them or delete. You can enable/disable scan of memory cards.
Protection from SMS fraud
Users can also take advantage of the filtering lists in order to avoid unwanted contacts and protect themselves from phone fraudsters. Call and message filtering can be performed automatically and manually using black and white lists. Known contacts from the address book can be added to the white lists. Actions available for unknown contacts range from filtering based on one of the available lists to the contact’s blocking.
The "Quarantine" directory used for storage of infected files is created during the installation of the product. Later quarantined files can be placed back to their original location or deleted by a user.
Statistics and reports
The statistics window and monitor and scanner logs provide information about operation of the anti-virus: scanner launch and stop data nd time, names of detected malicious objects and actions performed on the objects.
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows Mobile can be updated in one of the following ways:
The software is updated manually using the scanner menu.
- via HTTP using a built-in GPRS/HSDPA module
- using Infrared/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/USB connection
- using ActiveSync connection when synchronize with a PC
How to install:
- Download and copy the setup file to smartphone, or visit m.drwebhk.com with your phone to download the setup file directly.
- Launch the downloaded file to start installation.